4.20.2011

Wedding Wednesdays

Weddings are one of my favorite things. I love everything about them. Whether its planning a wedding, attending a wedding or hearing about someone elses wedding experience, I cannot get enough of it! 
On April 9 I got to attend one of my longest friends wedding. I have known Her since we were 4 years old and we lived 2 blocks away from each other. When we were younger you could always find us together.. Whether it was selling lemonade or having sleep-overs that turned into campouts in the living room. 
As the groom and guests anxiously wait for her to walk down the aisle, I caught myself experience tons of emotions. I sat there wondering where in the world does time go. It feels like only yesterday that we were kids playing endless games of hide-n-seek! As I look at the groom and see the overwhelming look of happiness and love on his face and I am overcome with joy for my friend. Knowing that she has found someone who loves her and will take care of her for the rest of her life is truly an amazing feeling as a friend who also loves her dearly! 
The wedding took place at a ranch in the mountains of San Diego. It was an absolutely beautiful day filled with happiness and love!
Happy Wedding Wednesday from Rooted in Love!!!
-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment